Volume Dove Shooting in Serbia
Season (01 August – 31 September)
This is one of the world most challenging high volume dove shooting available. The best period to bring your party to Serbia and shoot high volume doves is late August and early September. We offer during the course of day mainly collared dove mixed with few common dove. This is a fast and exciting shooting in sunflowers, maze and over stubble. The birds are plentiful and there is no need for much cover. An average gun can expect 200 cartridges per day with 2-3 cartridges to 1 bird on average. It is plenty of fun for all the team and the party has enough time in the morning to try our hunting packages on wild quail shooting or in the evening there is sometimes also available high wild duck flight for some of us that are keen on trying everything that is on offer during the summer season but those hunts are not part of this package.
For more details on dove shooting in Serbia you can watch Michael Yardley in action on YouTube.
We offer daily package for each hunter in group of 6-9 to bag:
- total bag expectation is 1000 -1500 birds over 3 days
- 3 days dove shooting in Serbia is charged 1280 Euros per each hunter
Hunt is inclusive of:
- One guide and one dog on 3 guest hunters that will retrieve and pick up birds and carry cartridge and distribute refreshments during the hot day of shooting.
- Ground permit to enter hunting areas
- Organisation of hunt
- One 4×4 in hunting area with licensed Hunting guide in charge of hunting day
- Hunting licence to shoot in Serbia for foreign hunters
Extras: Airfare to Belgrade, Minibus Airport Transfers and airport assistance with importing guns to Serbia, Transportation from Hotel to Hunting Areas, Accommodation and food, Alcohol , Ammunition, Gun hire, Custom fees for temporary importing guns in Serbia, Airports fees for gun handling, Tips.