BIG EUROPEAN RED DEER HUNTING
Season (01 September – 31 January)
Without doubt the best time to hunt Big European Red Stag medals is during the rut season in mid/late September and in hilly areas early October is very good too . This can be a quite unforgettable experience for every hunter looking for a life time trophy animal. Hunters that are looking for management hunts in Serbian woods close to river Danube and Carpathian range of this mighty stag need to take at least 3-4 days hunting days get one or more trophy heads.
We offer daily packages inclusive of VAT in Serbia (20%).
Programme for Big European Red Stag Hunting:
Our program is for min 1 hunters and max 3 hunters. We organise 3 hunting days 4 nights, 5 days in total and over this period all food, accommodation, Airport transfers, hunting guides, licences, 4×4, will cost each hunter 1000 Euros + trophy fees:
Each day we organise morning and evening outing giving on average each hunter one to two chances per each day to approach to Big European Stag and take a reasonable good shot.
You will be offered to shoot:
- 1 Big Red Stag up to 6 kilograms for 3000 Euro
- 1 Big Red Stag up to 7 kilograms for 4000 Euro
- 1 Big Red Stag up to 8 kilograms for 5000 Euro
(Big stags of over 8 kg are difficult to find and it will take at least 7 days of hunting for such big trophy heads)
Injured but not found trophies are charged 50% of this trophy price list
All packages are inclusive of VAT in Serbia (20%).
With this hunt we provide:
- One guide and one 4×4 on each guest hunter
- Two outings per day in the early morning and in the evening
- Measuring and row preparation of trophies.
- Serbian Hunting licence and insurance
- food and accommodation over 3 days of hunting 4 nights and Airport Transfers
Trophy fees, Alcohol, Ammunition, Gun Hire, Tips, Airport gun Tax and Airfares to Belgrade.