Quail Hunting in Serbia
Season (01 August – 31 September)
Expected Bags 40-60 quail per day per group of min 6 hunters and max 9 hunters
We organise very early morning hunt before breakfast from 5.00 am to 9.00 am. During Quail shooting over pointers the hunters move very slowly in a straight line across the stubble fields. While walking you should check every few seconds to see if you are in line. Once a pointer flushes game, only the gun closest to the dog will be able to fire. Swinging the gun through the line is dangerous and forbidden. After breakfast hunters are having siesta. After lunch is served we offer alternative programs to ad on the top of this package like volume dove shooting from mid afternoon until evening or evening flights on high wild duck but those hunts need to be prearranged long time in advance and are not part of this package . Our team will provide all sorts of trained dogs for flushing and retrieving the game. If you would like to hire a shotgun during your stay we will provide you with one for 35 Euros per day. If you would like to buy branded cartridges locally we are happy to assist and it is around 7.5 Euros per box of 25.
We offer daily package for groups of 6-9 hunters:
- 3 days walked up quail hunting is charged 980 Euros per each hunter
- total bag expectation is 120-180 birds over 3 days
Hunt is inclusive of:
- One guide and one dog on 3 guest hunters that will retrieve and pick up birds and lead group in the straight line.
- Ground permit to enter hunting areas
- Organisation of hunt
- One 4×4 in hunting area with licensed Hunting guide in charge of hunting day
- All harvested quail belongs to hunters
- Hunting licence to shoot in Serbia for foreign hunters
Extras: Airfare to Belgrade, Minibus Airport Transfers and airport assistance with importing guns to Serbia , Transportation from Hotel to Hunting Areas , Accommodation and food, Alcohol , Ammunition, Gun hire, Custom fees for temporary importing guns in Serbia, Airports fees for gun handling, Tips.