Driven Gray Partridge – Season (15 September-15 November)
We are delighted to be able to offer Driven Gray Partridge shooting on our estates ‘Zagajicka Brda’ i1h 20 min East from Belgrade . This sand based hills with maze fields around are providing excellent quality birds and exceptionally good sport.
There is very strong already established wild grey partridge population present in this area for the last 60 years and out of this wild birds we created small game farm in order to help reproduction and increase numbers of gray partridge that was banned in Serbia from shooting for the last 4 years and thanks to our efforts the last year gray partridge numbers went up to reasonable numbers so short season will be allowed in the future and even driven gray partridge days will be organised in this part of Deliblato Sand Hunting District.
Teams of 8 to 10 guns can shoot between 200 – 240 birds per day and the ability to shoot back to back days ensures that the Serbian experience is one to relish & remember. The rolling hills and grassy valleys provide a natural environment for showing very good gray partridges and a wonderful setting for your team. Overall the driven gray partridge shooting experience is probably unique in the World but limited to 20 days per season with 200-240 birds per each day . Flat daily rate for this type of driven gray partridge shooting is 12 000 Euros for 200-240 birds per day. presented in 4 drives. We are taking minimum 2 back to back days booked from 15 September until 15 November.
We offer package with total bags over 2 days in group of 8-10 hunters:
- 2 days driven gray partridge hunting is charged 2600 Euros per each hunter
- total bag expectation is 400-480 birds over 2 days with 8-10 hunters ( 4 : 1 is cartridge to bird ratio)
Hunt is inclusive of:
- One guide and one dog on 3 guest hunters that will retrieve and pick up birds and lead group in the straight line.
- Ground permit to enter hunting areas
- Organisation of hunt
- One 4×4 in hunting area with licensed Hunting guide in charge of hunting day
- Hunting licence to shoot in Serbia for foreign hunters
Airfare to Belgrade, Minibus Airport Transfers and airport assistance with importing guns to Serbia, Transportation from Hotel to Hunting Areas, Accommodation and food, Alcohol, Ammunition, Gun hire, Custom fees for temporary importing guns in Serbia, Airports fees for gun handling, Tips.
Travelling to Serbia is easy and trouble free and similar to other European countries. Regular flights from the UK to Belgrade take approximately two and a half hours and transfer from Belgrade to the shooting areas is easily accomplished in under an hour and a half. Shooting parties can choose to stay in the lively modern city of Belgrade with its wide choice of restaurants, bars and night life or in the smaller local town of Vrsac which is only 25 minutes from the shooting estates. Whichever you choose you will find a selection of luxury hotels, a very warm welcome and a good understanding of the English language.
If you are looking for that exclusive combination of good quality shooting and low cost then our estates ‘ Zagajicka Brda’ in Serbia may be just the solution you have been looking for.
Walked up Gray Partridge Hunting
(Season is from 15 September until 15 November)
We are offering exclusive traditional walked up Gray Partridge hunting experience with breakfast next to the open fire and superb lunch served in local Hunting Cabin in beautiful village of Susara in hilly district of ‘Deliblatska Pescara’.
Our program is for min 6 hunters and max 9 hunters.
We offer package with total bags over 3 days in group of 6-9 to bag:
- 3 days walked up gray partridge hunting is charged 1800 Euros per each hunter
- total bag expectation is 180-240 birds over 3 days with 6-9 hunters
Hunt is inclusive of:
– One guide and one dog on 3 guest hunters that will retrieve and pick up birds and lead group in the straight line.
– Ground permit to enter hunting areas
– Organisation of hunt
– One 4×4 in hunting area with licensed Hunting guide in charge of hunting day
– Hunting licence to shoot in Serbia for foreign hunters
Airfare to Belgrade, Minibus Airport Transfers and airport assistance with importing guns to Serbia , Transportation from Hotel to Hunting Areas , Accommodation and food, Alcohol , Ammunition, Gun hire, Custom fees for temporary importing guns in Serbia, Airports fees for gun handling, Tips.