Wild Goose Hunting in Serbia
Wild Goose Season (15 December – 28 February)
The river Danube with its many channels, ponds and valleys provide some of the largest wintering grounds for migrants. This region offers the opportunity to shoot very high number of birds per day, which you can choose from 8 species of duck (Gadwall, European Teal, Mallard, Pintail, Garganey Teal, Southern Shoveler, Common Pochard, Tufted duck) and 2 species of geese (Bean goose and White-fronted goose).
Every year the middle Danube region provides food and rest for over 120 000 completely wild geese and duck on their way from Western Siberia and Northern Europe to North Eats Africa. Goose and Duck fighting are the best during the winter months in January and February when the temperatures are between 0C and –10C.
Our program is for min 6 hunters and max 9 hunters.
- 2-3 Gooses per day per each hunter + Lunch for 240 Euro
- 4-6 Gooses per day per each hunter + Lunch for 360 Euro
- 6-8 Gooses per day per each hunter + Lunch for 480 Euros
Gooses shoot over agreed bags are charged 40 Euros. The best time to shoot Wild Goose in Serbia is End of January and February.
With this hunt we provide:
- One guide and one dog on 3 guest hunters that will retrieve and pick up birds and carry ammunition and hot drinks.
- Ground permit to enter hunting areas
- Organisation of hunt
- One 4×4 on 5 hunters in hunting area with licensed Hunting guide in charge of hunting day
- Hunting licence to shoot in Serbia for foreign hunters
Airfare to Belgrade, Airport Transfers, 4×4 in shooting areas , Accommodation and food (Half Board), Alcohol, Ammunition, Gun hire (30 euro per day), Custom fees for temporary importing guns in Serbia (25 Euros), Airports fees for gun handling, Tips.