DRIVEN PHEASANT SHOOTING IN SERBIA
(season 15 November to 15 February)
The rolling hills and grassy valleys of Deliblato Sands around village Grebenac provide a natural environment for showing good Pheasants and a wonderful setting in which to shoot. Overall the shooting experience is probably best likened to a good Welsh Borders shoot although the added excitement of shooting in a new destination with different traditions sets it apart.
Teams of 8 to 10 guns can shoot between 300 and 500 birds per day and the ability to shoot back to back days ensures that the Serbian experience is one to relish & remember. The cost of shooting is flexible and largely dependent on the quantity of birds to be shot and the number of shooting days taken. As a guide we can provide two 300 bird days at a cost of 36 Euro per bird with good discounts available for those prepared to take larger days.
Travelling to Belgrade with Air Serbia and airport formalities related to transportation of shotguns are easy and trouble free and very similar to other European countries. Regular direct flights from the USA, UK and other European and Middle Eat destinations to Belgrade make travelling easy but also if you want you can organise last night in Belgrade so you are closer to the Airport after end of your hunting trip . Shooting parties can choose to stay in the lively modern city of Belgrade with its wide choice of restaurants, bars and night life or in the smaller local town of Vrsac which is only 20 minutes from the shooting estates. Whichever you choose you will find a selection of hotels, a very warm welcome and a good understanding of the English language.
Driven Volume Pheasant Shooting all inclusive package in Grebenac
- 400 birds per each day x 2 days
- 2 great high volume driven pheasant days
- 800 birds per trip for teams of 8 hunters or 4000 cartridges per trip (5 : 1 is cartridge to bird ratio)
- 2 days driven pheasant hunting in Serbia with 800 birds bag is charged only 2950 Euros per each hunter
Hunt is inclusive of:
- One loader per each guest hunters
- Ground permit to enter hunting areas
- Organisation of hunting : dogs, beaters, pickers and lunch in the hunting area
- 4×4 in hunting area with licensed Hunting guide in charge of hunting day
- Hunting licence to shoot in Serbia for foreign hunters
Airfare to Belgrade, Minibus Airport Transfers and airport assistance with importing guns to Serbia, Transportation from Hotel to Hunting Areas, Accommodation and food, Alcohol, Ammunition, Gun hire, Custom fees for temporary importing guns in Serbia, Airports fees for gun handling, Tips.Enquire